Teachers | Guidance Professionals | Youth Developers
What is it about?
The StrengthsTransform™ Educator programme drives excellence in teaching careers by facilitating Discovery, Development & Directing of one’s unique talents.
- Attain Professional Excellence in Education by Discovering, Developing & Directing your Strengths
- Teach with your strengths | Teach to your strengths | Bring your best talents to the classroom
- Customise your approach to maximise student engagement, motivation & results
Who should attend?
Educators, Guidance Professionals, School Administrators & Youth Developers seeking to maximise effectiveness & impact using strengths
- How may I influence youths in my unique effective ways?
- How may I uncover youth talents and mentor them to shine?
- How can I apply strengths for Teaching & Learning, Co-curricula, Student Management & Student Well-Being?
What Participants Say
“The most impactful takeaway was the understanding of the various talent themes. Before the programme, I didn’t really appreciate the themes. But after the programme, I do appreciate them and can relate to them better.
This is great! Worth the time to invest in self-discovery for a more fulfilling life!”
– Liu Kah Yang, Year Head
“Before the programme, I was not so confident that my talents can help me in my work & parenting. But the most impactful takeaway was that I should accept myself more and not (try) to imitate others.
After the programme, I want to work on growing my talent so that it can become a “strength”. It is important to know our talents and work on it, not to always focus on working on ‘areas for improvement’.”
– Wu Jian Hui, Vice Principal
“The workshop is enriching. It provides me with insight on how to leverage on my strengths to make my teaching more effective in the classroom.
I find myself adopting teaching strategies that are just “me” and lessons become so naturally delivered. As a result, even though I have been teaching for the past decade, this workshop has moved me one notch higher in terms of participant engagement and motivation.
Mr. Tan is a very effective and relational coach who doesn’t just teach from the books, but his wealth of experience has made the session even more meaningful and realistic. This is a workshop that one shouldn’t miss.”
– Lydia Tan, Project Work Tutor, Boarding Mentor, Knowledge Skills Department