Unlock Your Strengths with StrengthsTransform™
Enhance Self & Social Awareness
- Strengthen relationships by improving interpersonal communication
- Analyse job functions to identify opportunities for contribution
- Identify action items to develop your talents into strengths
- Analyse organisation challenges to identify opportunities for collaboration
One of the world's leading profiling tools
Gallup research shows that people who know and use Strengths are:
- 6X likely to be engaged in their jobs
- 3X likely to report having an excellent quality of life
- More productive in their roles
Join 24.1 million individuals and some of the top global organisations to empower yourself or your team with CliftonStrengths.
A truly Strengths-based expert team that delivers proven solutions
- In-person workshop
- Personal or group coaching
- Experiential learning activities
- Online micro-learning solutions
- Virtual workshops
Arrange for a consultation with us to find out more or customise a solution for your organization.
Unlock your Top 5 profile with a unique access code.
Learning & Interaction
Attend an engaging workshop in-person or online.
Consultation with certified coaches.
Follow-through with micro-learning for sustained Strengths development.
Experiential Learning & Creative Andragogy
Through gamified experiences including Lego SeriousPlay®, Island Conquest, Strengths Escape Room, Live Scoreboard Challenge, learners apply Strengths in-action and experience Strengths in a community.
Customisable Blended Learning Modes
StrengthsTransform™ provides micro-learning solutions for individuals and teams to further your Strengths development, even after the workshop ends. We deliver bite-sized applications that can be done on-the-go and create opportunities for social learning.
Singapore General Hospital
“How can I apply what I learnt from this programme to my work?”
I can manage my own strength using this profiling tool to identify teammate’s strengths for efficient working relationship and good result.
“Before workshop” I had no direction of job. Just work hard and follow task to complete on time.
“After workshop” I know my talents better and it can help me to improve my knowledge and skills for my job.
Tan Tock Seng Hospital
“Would you recommend this programme to others?”
A very good course and certainly a practical one too. (I will apply) my awareness of strengths and put them in practice.