Strengths-Based & Positive Parenting
What is it about?
Positive Parenting with Strengths is a strengths-based parenting programme using Gallup StrengthsFinder & StrengthsExplorer as a mediating language to Bridge Communication between parents & teens. Participants understand differences in each others’ thinking, feeling & behaviour and learn to:
- Play to each other’s strengths in the family
- Improve communication, reduce misunderstanding & resolve conflicts
- Gain alignment on optimal path for growth & development
Who should attend?
Parents (& Teenagers) seeking to improve understanding & communication in the family
- How may I use my talents to be an effective parent?
- How may spouses complement each other’s talents for parenting?
- What are my teenager’s unique talents? How may I bring out the best in him?
- How can we communicate better between parents & teens?
What Participants Say
Realising the Harmony and Belief traits in me has urged me to make good my limited time with my loved ones, and even review my day-to-day tasks to realign not only with my passion but with those that can help me provide for my family. I also appreciate that part of myself that never wants to ‘rock the boat’ in the face of a challenging circumstance in my family or my work-place
– Ms. Jenny Chua, Mother of 3
I like the list of possibilities listed and show, where there are over a million different variations & combinations. It is so important to know and refine our strengths. Most importantly, I have benefitted.
– Matthew, Teenager
The workshop helped me to understand my children better, particularly in the area where we are different. It is so crucial to focus on our children’s & our own strengths in order to accomplish great things in life. I am a firm believer in this and hence chose to attend this programme.
– Rev. William Loke, Father of 2
Definitely worth investing your time to attend the workshop. Excellent content and trainer. The best part is that the workshop is customized to the attendees.
– Mrs. Peng, Mother of 2
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a note for consultation.